||Extended expertise with Greenway PrimeSUITE™ EHR installations
||8 years experience with installing & supporting EHR & EMR systems generally
||Remote Office Expertise
||All of our EHR/EMR system installers and support personnel are certified for IT systems work
||Experts at integrating with and leveraging your current data network infrastructure
||Same-Day emergency service in our NE Illinois service area:
Chicago, Palos, Joliet, Orland Park, Naperville, Dupage, Plainfield, Tinley...
To provide our customers with exceptional service.
To be a full service organization specializing in the technology
needs of businesses.
To provide both equipment and service, so our customers
need only make one call to get their job done.
To place customer satisfaction above all else.
Andromeda: Your Key To Unlocking The
Benefits Of EHR/EMR For Your Practice
The Congressional Budget Office predicts 90% of physicians and 70% of hospitals will be using a
comprehensive, robust Electronic Health Record over the next few years. Why you should not be one of
Earliest Possible Adoption IS The Key To Maximum Benefit
Government financial incentive for early adoption of EHR systems is an important motivator, of course. But it is worth noting
that the ultimate benefit of implementing such a system lies in the stream-lined efficiency and ease with which it will
allow you to conduct your practice. This is true for both internal interactions among your staff and with patients as well
as external interactions with hospitals and government health entities. The benefits extend well beyond government
reporting and patient billing. They reach into the very heart of your daily practice: patient charting, self-documenting
prescriptions, appointment scheduling, information flow among doctors and hospitals, and much more. Mistakes and
miscommunications in any of these areas can be both costly and dangerousEHR systems can be your best weapon against
them! Clearly, delayed implementation of an EHR simply delays the daily benefits that you will ultimately reap from one.
Once you choose the best EHR solution for your particular needs, the final "wildcard" in the
process is ensuring a prompt, complete, and error-free installation and setup of the system that best leverages your
current IT infrastructure along with the support you will need as your practice grows. With over 8 years of experience with the
Greenway PrimeSUITE™ EHR solution alone and many more years serving the IT needs of small businesses generally,
Andromeda is the final key to your successful adoption of an EHR system!
Please contact us
or fill in a
now to learn
more about the many ways we can assist you in this process. It's not as daunting a task as you might believe when you
have experienced partners at your side!
Your Key To Unlocking Government Incentives For EHR/EMR
Time is of the essence! By delaying your EHR/EMR installation into 2010, you have already missed out on some
one-time tax incentives (Section 179 bonus write-offs). Other stimulus incentives are in place but are already
slated for phase out over the coming years. For example:
ARRA HITECH Act* Physician
Electronic Health Records Software
Reimbursement Plan (Medicare)
2011 → 2016
If your practice includes a sufficient amount of Medicaid services,
the maximum could be as much as $63,750!
* Limitations apply. This material presents Andromeda's interpretation of the stimulus act as described in the
Title XIII Health
Information Technology portion of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Please consult the United States
government websites for specific details. Andromeda relies on information from
3rd parties and accepts no responsibility or liability for the content provided herein.
One of the many keys to avoid losing out on the maximum reimbursement lies with
the full understanding of the phrase "Adoption Year." While the details of the final government requirements are not
fully defined, this much should be clear:
- "Adoption" refers to "meaningful use" of an accredited EHR system
- "Year" refers to verified "meaningful use" by January 1st of that year
- "Meaningful use" implies, at minimum:
- A purchased, installed & fully functioning EHR/EMR system
- A staff fully-trained with all or at least most aspects of the system
- More than token application of the system for patient records and interaction
This means that a medical practice still contemplating a conversion to an accredited EMR system now
has less than one year's time to:
- Decide on an EMR system like PrimeSUITE™
- Contract an experienced, reputable, local IT company to install it (and expand your data network as necessary to accommodate it!)
- Complete the staff training phase
- Accumulate enough patient record use to pass a government determination for "meaningful use" by 1/1/2011!
The Key Is Prompt, Error-Free Installation!
will it take for you to achieve the maximum (and earliest possible) stimulus reimbursements? You
should complete the first two steps outlined above by mid 2010 to allow reasonable time to complete the rest. Furthermore,
it is essential that the installation be complete and error-free before training begins. Even one
"flaky" machine, connection, or component means that training is delayed or, worse, trainer and trainee get
hopelessly confused over a problem that isn't even theirs to deal with!
This is precisely the area where Andromeda shines.
We will make the installation/support step of the process completely painless for you!
We are experts in the following critical aspects of EHR/EMR system installation and setup:
“Having Andromeda install and set up our Greenway EHR suite was a great decision for us.
Their previous experience with these systems really showed. Not only did the installation take
only a fraction of the time anticipated, but the service was incredible! I didn't have to lift a finger
from Day 1 to 'Go Time'. And Andromeda really covered all the bases
in integrating the complete EHR system with our IT network: no surprises. Andromeda is the way to go!”
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) setup among remote offices
- Remote document/image scanning
- Seamless network scanner/webcam/printer installation
- Setup and configuration of servers, desktops, laptops, tablets...
- ZetaFax (for e-prescription functionality)
- A 100% EMR-compatible, off-site backup solutionthe ultimate in disaster recovery!
How Can We Be So Confident?
- Since our inception (1994), we have served all manner of small businesses, providing IT software &
hardware installation, service, and support from building wiring to server/computer setups, from websites to
email/web hosting, from in-house data networks to integrated remote office voice networks.
- For more than 8 years, we have been installing and supporting EHR/EMR and Practice Management systems
for physician offices throughout northern Illinois.
- Greenway PrimeSUITE™ is well represented among the many EHR installations we have
- Anyone can sell you a bloated set of hardware orworsean unstable "not quite enough memory"
headache. Our vast general & EHR-specific data networking experience enables us to specify a
"mama bear" just right, memory/server configuration every time! There's no need to gamble with
your own business!
- Our unsurpassed local support means you are typically never more than a few days away from a service call from
one of our IT-certified technicians on staff. Same-Day emergency service is the normnot
- Sounds too good to be true? We will be happy to provide you with references from among our many satisfied
Greenway EHR customers.
Please contact us
or fill out a
now to learn
more about the many ways we can assist you in this process.